Let's sleep in this ditch tonight and forever.

"We're MC Raiders, we ain't got no life."

Myndflame - MC Raiders

"Sweet child in time"

Deep Purple - Child In Time

"Amerikanlar eskidi bunlar, Törkis kovboylar"

Grup Vitamin - Turkish Kovboylar

"Some of those that run forces are the same that burns crosses"

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name

"A little less conversation, a little more action please"

Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation

"I bet you'd look good on the dancefloor"

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

"Just like you imagined"

Nine Inch Nails - Just Like You Imagined

"You wanted perfect, you got your perfect, but now I'm too perfect for you."

Marilyn Manson - (S)aint

"Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?"

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams

"Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back no more"

Ray Charles - Hit the Road

"I've seen diamonds cut through harder men"

Chris Cornell - You Know My Name

"You wired me awake, and hit me with a hand of broken nails"

Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

"How can I change the world, if I can't even change myself?"

Faithless - Salva Mea

"Then I stood paralyzed, on the supposed golden path"

The Chemical Brothers - The Golden Path

"Hm. I was confused. For if I was dead... how and why... did I die?"

The Chemical Brothers - The Golden Path

"You should feel what I feel, you should take what I take"

The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar

"Single out the weak link in the chain, a generation damaged in the brain"

Pentagram - Lions in a Cage

"And how does it feel like to spend a little lifetime sitting in the gutter screaming symphony?"

The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be

"A long long time ago, I can still remember how that music used to make me smile"

Don McLean - American Pie

"Never let them tell you they're all the same"

Led Zeppelin - Going to California

"You woke up this morning and got yourself a gun"

America 3 - Woke Up This Morning

"Imagine there's no countries"

John Lennon - Imagine

"Miracles will happen as we speak"

Seal - Crazy

"Vows are spoken to be broken."

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

"In Alabama she was swinging hammer"

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

"So embryonic, it's all right"

The Flaming Lips - Moth in the Incubator

"The paper hold their folded faces to the floor, and everyday the paperboy brings more"

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage

"A shooting star is not a star, not a star at all. A shooting star's a meteor that's headed for a fall"

They Might Be Giants - A Shooting Star Is Not A Star

"State of emergency, how beautiful to be, state of emergency is where I want to be"

Björk - Joga

"I'm trying to stay awake and remember my name"

Keane - Everybody's Changing

"I know your anger, I know your dreams: I've been everything you want to be."

Living Colour - Cult of Personality

"Although you're trying not listen, I bet your eyes are staring to the ground"

Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, and stars fill my dream"

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

"What's the name of my girlfriend, I don't know, but she's built like shit and she's good to go."

Tenacious D - Explosivo

"It's been a long time since I rock and rolled, it's been a long time since I did the stroll"

Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll

"I've seen a man killed by his best friend, and lives that were over before they were spent"

Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All

"I miss me, I miss everything I'll never be and on, and on."

The Smashing Pumpkins - Rocket

"To be honest, I really don't care"

Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All

"What do I know?"

Keane - Bedshaped

"The disappointed disappear like they were never here"

The Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A.

"Our threads of life are in the hands of god."

Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun

"One of these days I'm bound to choke"

The White Stripes - A Martyr For My Love For You

"You can be my head, oh I really need one"

The Flaming Lips - Be My Head

"You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends, when you pass them by under the silvery silvery citibank lights."

The National - Mistaken for Strangers

"This doomsday clock, ticking in my heart"

The Smashing Pumpkins - Doomsday Clock

"He fell down just like rain."

Helldorado - Just Like Fire

"You had me, you had me say, and I did not obey."

Rammstein - Du Hast

"My body aches from mistakes, betrayed by lust"

Megadeth - Trust

"I am the voice inside your head, and I control you"

Nine Inch Nails - Mr. Self Destruct

"Step right up, march, push, crawl right up on your knees."

Nine Inch Nails - March of the Piggies

"It feels so good to share my pain"

The Unseen - Scream Out

"One and one make two, two and one make three, it's destiny"

Tenacious D - Tribute

"It's something I have to do"

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile

"We live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do."

Coldplay - Don't Panic

"It's comin' back around again!"

Rage Against the Machine - People of the Sun

"Then my head fell apart and where were you?"

Nine Inch Nails - Somewhat Damaged

"Past the mission, behind the prison tower"

Tori Amos - Past the Mission

"Down on your knees, you'll be left behind"

Nine Inch Nails - Beginning of the End

"Red-head senorita looking dead came to said I need a bed en espanol."

The White Stripes - Icky Thump

"When I think I can overcome, it runs even deeper."

Nine Inch Nails - Even Deeper

"Tear a hole exquisite red, fuck the rest and stab them dead."

Nine Inch Nails - Somewhat Damaged

"Hell shines above us and the fires bright"

Orphaned Land - Mabool (The Flood)

"A working class hero is something to be"

John Lennon - Working Class Hero

"Reach out and touch faith"

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

"Disinformation is a weapon of mass destruction"

Faithless - Mass Destruction

"A son of God, you know must arrive"

The Smashing Pumpkins - Bring the Light

"We took the dead man in sheets to the river flanked by love"

Live - The Dam at Otter Creek

"The destiny I've chose, all becoming clear."

Nine Inch Nails - The Great Below

"Time to wake up and dig myself out of this hell"

Pain - Shut Your Mouth

"Would you like to learn to fly? Would you like to see me try?"

Pink Floyd - One of My Turns

"Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes, contestants in a suicidal race"

Queensryche - Synchronicity II

"There must be some mistake, I didn't mean to let them take away my soul"

Pink Floyd - The Show Must Go On

"Many miles away something crawls to the surface of a dark Scottish loch"

Queensryche - Synchronicity II

"How does it feel?"

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

"Tell me all of your secrets, cannot help but believe this is true"

The Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock

"What you can't find you can't buy what you can't find what you can't buy."

The Raconteurs - Store Brought Bones

"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal"

Supertramp - The Logical Song

"I woke the same as any other day, except a voice was in my head, said seize the day, pull the trigger, drop the blade and watch the rolling heads."

Soundgarden - The Day I Tried To Live

"Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I've got."

Supertramp - Breakfast in America

"Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijiuana, ecstasy and alcohol."

Queens of the Stone Age - Feel Good Hit of the Summer

"Just help me, I'll do anything, anything, if you'll just help me get out of here"

Genesis - Tonight

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets by on you, the space he invades he gets by on you."

Rush - Tom Sawyer

"There she goes again, she's out on the streets again."

The Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again

"Maybe you're here for the giggle, maybe you're into the puzzle."

Gong - You Never Blow Your Trip Forever

"And your mind is moving low"

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

"Ah devrimim benim, sen gelmedin ama ben değiştim."

Mor Ve Ötesi - Serseri

"She told me I had too much to dream last night"

Pure Reason Revolution - Apprentice of the Universe

"Am I taking too much? Did I cross the line, line, line? I need my role in this very clearly defined."

Nine Inch Nails - Discipline

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we're all together."

The Beatles - I Am The Walrus

"What happened to me? Was it a turning that I took? What happened to the future? It's not as good as the book."

The Tangent - Not As Good As The Book

"I listen for your footsteps, coming up the drive, I listen for your footsteps but they don't arrive."

The Beatles - Don't Pass Me By

"Time has stopped before us, the sky cannot ignore us."

The Smashing Pumpkins - The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

“What can you see on the horizon? Why do the white gulls call?”

Annie Lennox – Into the West

“Beat me, hate me, you can never break me. Will me, thrill me, you can never kill me.”

Michael Jackson – They Don't Care About Us

“Breathe. Breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care.”

Pink Floyd – Speak to Me / Breathe

“Music seems to help the pain, seems to cultivate the brain.”

Pink Floyd – Take Up Thy Stethoscope and Walk

“Your love is teaching me how, how to kneel.”

U2 – Vertigo

“Teardrop on the fire of a confession, fearless on my breath.”

Massive Attack – Teardrop

“When I go back to the bottom I go back to the top of the ride.”

The Beatles – Helter Skelter

“She's the kind of girl you want so much it makes you sorry, still you don't regret a single day.”

The Beatles – Girl

“And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”

The Beatles – In the End

“California, show your teeth, you're my priestess, I'm your priest.”

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California

“There he goes again, take me to the edge again, all I've got is a dirty trick.”

Kasabian – Club Foot

“The world is a vampire sent to drain secret desires that hold you up to the flames.”

The Smashing Pumpkins – Bullet with Butterfly Wings

“Emptiness is loneliness, loneliness is cleanliness, cleanliness is godliness and god is empty, just like me.”

The Smashing Pumpkins – Zero

“Kendisi bir garip melek, ardına düşmeniz gerek.”

Duman – Melek

“And if you complain once more, you'll meet an army of me.”

Björk – Army of Me

“Music makes the people come together, music mix the bourgouise and the rebel.”

Madonna – Music

“I was alone, staring over the edge, trying my best not to forget.”

Placebo – Meds

“Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries that all started with the Big Bang.”

Barenaked Ladies – The History of Everything

“I cannot believe my eyes, how the world is filled with filth and lies.”

Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible) – My Eyes

“Photographers snip-snap, take your time she's only burning, this type of experience is necessary for the learning.”

Venus in Furs – Baby's On Fire

“Oh cheeky cheeky. You naughty sneaky.”

Brian Eno – Dead Finks Don't Talk

“Here he comes now, stick to your guns and let him through.”

Sonic Youth – Teen Age Riot

“I chase the wind of a prism ship to taste the sweet and sour.”

King Crimson – The Court of the Crimson King

“When did they come and where did they go?”

Beardfish – Into the Night

“Lather was thirty years old today, they took away all of his toys. His mother sent newspaper clippings to him, about his old friends who'd stopped being boys.”

Jefferson Airplane – Lather

“I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down.”

Tool – Sober

“I fly like paper get high like planes”

M.I.A. - Paper Planes

“Sun is the sky, oh why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else?”

Lily Allen – LDN

“No one speaks and no one tries, no one flies around the sun.”

Pink Floyd - Echoes

“I'm reclaiming my mind, destroying everyone”

Queens of the Stone Age – Better Living Through Chemistry

“A day of freedom he shall proclaim, for the son and the daughter.”

Oi Va Voi – D'ror Yikra

“It's not my fault, this is how my mama made me; I've been magnetic since I was a baby.”

Semi Precious Weapons – Magnetic Baby

“One day I wanna be a star, so that I can hang in a bar.”

A.R. Rahman feat. M.I.A.. - O Saya

“If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; cocaine.”

Eric Clapton – Cocaine

“For some strange reason we decided to talk about sex.”

The Tangent – Lost in London 25 Years Later

“Sonra uyandım, sonunda ben anladım.”

Duman – Yürekten

“My eyes don't see, though my mind wants to cry out loud”

Cream – I Feel Free

“Give me your heart and your soul.”

Muse – Hysteria

“What will tomorrow bring me?”

Garbage – Tell Me Where It Hurts

“She loves him, she loves him, she loves him, she loves him.”

Björk – Pagan Poetry

“I'm willing to sleep my way to the top, I wanna be popular.”

Darren Hayes - Popular

“And I'll always need her more than she could ever need me.”

The Smashing Pumpkins - In the Arms of Sleep

“Oh God don't leave us by ourselves, we're bound to take up drinking.”

Cloud Cult – The Ghost Inside Our house

“When people run in circles it's a very, very mad world.”

Gary Jules – Mad World

“Everybody here is a cloud, and we all walk around with a million faces. Somebody turn the lights out, there's so much more to see in the darkest places.”

Cloud Cult – Everybody Here is a Cloud

“The hope, missing until it hurts.”

MGS IV Soundtrack – The Love Therme

“But it's all right, it's jumpin' jack flash.”

The Rolling Stones – Jumpin' Jack Flash

“You know I dreamed about you? For twenty nine years, before I met you.”

The National – Slow Show

“You might be a big fish in a little pond, but that doesn't mean you've won.”

Coldplay – Lost!

“I see you come out of it all, unharmed and unscathed.”

Faultline – Where is My Boy?

“She said I like the way you touch me it makes me feel like I have no skeleton.”

Cloud Cult – May Your Hearts Stay Strong

“She's not a girl that misses much.”

The Beatles – Happiness is a Warm Gun

“It's the feeling that you're dreaming. (You're not really dreaming.)”

Cloud Cult – That Man Jumped Out The Window

“Do you believe in you? Cause noone else will do that for you.”

Cloud Cult – We Made Up Your Mind for You

"I'm getting tired. I'm forgetting why."

The National - Apartment Story

"How long will I wait for the best revenge?"


Fischerspooner - Best Revenge

"The sun is burning down Los Angeles."

Sugarcult - Los Angeles

"If this doesn't take you down, it doesn't mean you're high."


Soundgarden - Superunknown

"God I'm very, very frightening. I'll overdo it."

The National - Slow Show

"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it! If you are something, don't ask for nothing! If you are nothing, don't ask for something!"

Arcade Fire - Neighbourhood #2 (Laika)

"Rain down, rain down, come on rain down on me."

Radiohead - Paranoid Android

"Yours is the only version of my desertion that I could ever subscribe to."

Interpol - PDA

"Mother Mary, won't you whisper something but what's past and done?"

Tool - Sober

"Ada don't talk about reasons why you don't wanna talk about reasons why you don't wanna talk."

The National - Ada

"Come on you boy child, you winner and loser, come on you miner, for truth and delusion, shine!"

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

"Hysterical and useless, hysterical and let down and hanging around, crushed like a bug into the ground."

Radiohead - Let Down

"Bring down the government, they don't, they don't speak for us."

Radiohead - No Surprises

"You have not been, paying attention, paying attention, paying attention, paying attention."

Radiohead - 2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)

"Am I really all the the things that are outside of me?"

Animal Collective - Taste

"No matter what happens now, I shouldn't be afraid, because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen."

Radiohead - Videotape

"These girls fall like dominos, dominos."

The Big Pink - Dominos

"Sometimes, I still need you."

The xx - Heart Skipped a Beat

"There are two colours in my head."

Radiohead - Everything in its Right Place

"There are some things I'll live without, but I need you tonight."

The Smashing Pumpkins - In the Arms of Sleep

"One day, I am going to grow wings."

Radiohead - Let Down

"In the night, I hear them talk the coldest story ever told."

The Fray - Heartless

"Send in your skeletons, sing as their bones go marching in."

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

"No I don't have a gun."

Nirvana - Come As You Are

Yorumlar

joon melly dedi ki…
Bunlar bloglarinin basliklari.

Biliyorum.

Ve ben gecen gun oturdum blogunu bastan sona okudum.

Yaptim bunu.

Naber?

Popüler Yayınlar